See-Sip-Taste-Hear

WINE, FOOD, PHOTOGRAPHY, MUSIC

Wednesday

The Food Bandit

I make it a point not to talk about work here, but I cant resist posting this, as it is about food & I find it quite hilarious.
The following emails have been sent all regarding the food bandit at work, who raids the downstairs fridge quite often.
I am posting these just as they were sent. As the food bandit keeps striking (he/she is a hungry little bastard & likes chicken wings) & the emails keep flowing, I will keep posting them, until the case is solved.


___________________________________________________________
Hey Food Bandit,

The Dr. Pepper and the Orange Juice I left in the fridge were for me, not you.
I hope you enjoy them.

Thirstily Yours,
****

___________________________________________________________
From: ****************- Executive Producer
To: newsroom
Subject: Food bandits secret...

He/she does not like Italian. I left my spagetti in there for a week and he/she didn't eat it. And you know it's good, my last name is Angelici for crying out loud.
___________________________________________________________
From: ************ - Assigment Editor
To: all
Subject: Food Bandit Strikes once again.

Okay - I am ticked off.

I had leftover buffalo wild wings in the news fridge Friday night. I left it
here specifically to have for lunch Saturday. I left it in a bag with some
other food I had - all specifically for me this weekend. When i came in on
Saturday, The wings were gone - a good sized meal's worth. About 10-12 wings
and potatoes. This is ridiculous. I have little money and am pinching pennies
- and i always eat my leftovers. If it's not yours - STAY OUT! I want whoever
to know - you have screwed me for the week on my money situation. I hope you
get sick off it - b/c i have been sick for 3 weeks. I can't believe at a
professional organization - anyone would continue to stoop to this an average
of 3 times a week.

That's all I have to say.
____________________________________________________________

it's out of control... i feel for you -- kim!
I'm guessing -- this person must REALLY like wings?
i hope something is done SOON to catch this person who is stealing from us and
who has no regard for others.
For those who finds this person's behavior amusing -- don't laugh -- you could
be next!!

curtis
_____________________________________________________________
From: **************** - IS Director
To: ******************
Subject: Food Bandit Strikes once again.

someone call the iteam and some special little (small) camera's they have. it
would make a great tom **** sweeps story.
______________________________________________________________

2 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    is this the same guy that stole my gatorade when i was pregnant and couldn't stomach anything else? does he office-hop? infuriating!

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger Collin said…

    i cant believe people do this! And why are you so sure it was a HE?! lol

    Stealing a sealed drink is one thing but taking someones leftovers? That is just gross.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.