See-Sip-Taste-Hear

WINE, FOOD, PHOTOGRAPHY, MUSIC

Saturday

Around the World

This map shows See-Sip-Taste-Hear's last 100 hits. When I first started this blog, I thought that the only readers we would have would be a handful of friends & family members. I have been shocked, amazed, giddy, impressed, buzzed...no, wait, that was the bottle of Zin...to see the diversity of the people reading our posts & looking at our photos.

The Inter-web has really made the world a smaller place...& that to me is a wonderful thing. I love diversity...in everything. The people I meet, the food I eat, the wine I drink, the places I travel to, the music I listen to, etc... I guess this stems from the fact that I grew up in McWASP-erville deep near the belt buckle of the Bible Belt, where everyone was the same & the only diversity was whether someone went to a Baptist church, Presbyterian church or god forbid one of those buck-wild Methodist churches. Thankfully we always lived in a college town where there was usually a scosh of culture. I only wish we had the internet back then.

Hopefully the map will have every continent covered at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.