See-Sip-Taste-Hear

WINE, FOOD, PHOTOGRAPHY, MUSIC

Monday

Happy Vernal Equinox!

Today is the first day of Spring. The daffodils are in bloom, green blossoms & buds are everywhere...now where's my lamb to slaughter, my vino to imbibe, while I dance around naked & bang on my drum?

I really love this time of year & not just because you can balance an egg on its end (does that really work?)or have an excuse for hedonistic Pagan rituals (do you really need an excuse?). Santa Barbara Wine Guy has a nice pic of a budding grape vine on his blog that I simply love. To think that each of those shoots is the new beginning of another memorable bottle of wine amazes me. I would love to see everyday of the journey.

I hope your vernal equinox is the best one yet & full of great wine & good times.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.