See-Sip-Taste-Hear

WINE, FOOD, PHOTOGRAPHY, MUSIC

Sunday

Weekend Herb Blogging: Parsley

For this weekends Weekend Herb Blogging I decided to shoot some parsely photos. Parsley is one of our staple herbs. It is always in our fridge & we use it almost daily.

Parsley first became a staple when we started learning to cook French food. If you know how to chiffonade parsley, you can cook French food. I am kidding. There is more to it than that, but it is still an easy cuisine to learn.

This batch was chopped & used to finish my special Potato & Leek Potage I cooked earlier this week. It gave the soup a nice fresh flavor & some good color contrast too.

The soup is so good it deserves its own post, so stay tuned.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Kalyn Denny said…

    I love parsley and can't wait until I have it in my garden again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.