See-Sip-Taste-Hear

WINE, FOOD, PHOTOGRAPHY, MUSIC

Wednesday

Good Pod-casts


I am finally using my i-pod for audio. It has more or less been my personal mini-hard drive with the occasional jam session with Del the Funky Homosapien. "No Need For Alarm" is one of the best albums ever. Yes, I called it an album. Even though I have no tangible record of actually having this CD in my posession, I will still say album even though if you could see ol' Del right now, he would be a bunch of 1's & 0's flying around in some kind of cool Matrix pattern, well maybe not, but that would be bitchin'.

Anyway...my point is, I have been listening to a lot of pod-casts lately. I really like these blokes from Down Unda' on The Oz Wine Show. They are both full of some great knowledge & know a ton about Australian wine, as well as wine from around the globe. This last episode now has me begging La for a new set of stemware.

The next podcast I want to share is the Wine Geek, Wine for Newbies. His topics are a little more basic but it is still interesting none the less.

So check them out & if you have any podcasts that are interesting, let me know & will post the link.

picture note: this was a photo taken last month & touched up with Photoshop. I know it's old, but I have almost used all of my Flickr! band width. I guess it is time to upgrade to a Pro account.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    G'Day Collin,

    Thanks for the praise, i'm glad you're enjoying the show.

    I must add two wine podcasts to your list.

    1. Tim at winecast.net does some good tastings.

    2. The People in Wine podcast, though infrequent, is jam packed when it comes.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Collin said…

    I will definitely check those out & add them to my links.

    Thanks for stopping by!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also like the Oz show and enjoy another out of Fargo North Dakota called the Valley Vine.....check it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.