See-Sip-Taste-Hear

WINE, FOOD, PHOTOGRAPHY, MUSIC

Monday

Brussel Sprouts rock my world.

I got a recipe from Kathy, my aunt, that is really good...nah, scratch that it frikkin' ROCKS! I have only had Brussel Sprouts once & that was a long time ago & I was a little kid, so I don't remember anything except not liking them (typical kid, huh?). Things change. We saw some in Easy Way (our local vegetable market) & felt like we should give them a try. I dont know if it is Brussel Sprout season but they looked fantastic. So, on to the recipe. Cut them in half long ways & then slice the halves thinly the opposite direction, shredding them. Then, in a sautee' pan heat some Olive Oil & cook the shredded Brussels with S&P. When they are done, pour in a little Balsamic Vinegar & toss. The best Brussel Sprouts ever! It is so simple & so good....& good for you.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude.....

    The sprouts are coool...I am enroute in 15 hrs...

    I am looking foward to bending elbows with you and the Madame...

    I am also looking foward to homemade ravioli...

    z

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Collin said…

    Bring the vino & you got a date, big boy! >;)

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmm.... you're one of the only other people I've come across that like these little green beauties. I'm gonna try this recipe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.